We have had many people express interest in holding their own fundraiser to benefit Hope For Fallen Leaves. For instance one supporter held a bake sale; a high school student did a school project that raised funds, there are no right or wrong ideas. If you would like to help support the work we do here at Hope For Fallen Leaves all it takes is your imagination!.
How to get started:
- Come up with an idea and submit it to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! There are countless ways to raise funds and awareness for the children we serve. Pick an idea that you’re passionate about and it will make the event that much more of a success!!
- We will confirm if the idea meets our non-profit guidelines.
- Once confirmed by us… bring your vision to life!
- When the fundraiser is complete submit the proceeds and a letter about the fundraiser and the experience, along with pictures, to:
Hope For Fallen Leaves
1435 East Main Street, # 117
Torrington, CT 06790
What you get in return:
- You will receive a small Thank You gift from us.
- Your experience and journey will be commemorated on our website.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped precious orphans in many areas of humanitarian aid (clean drinking water, meals, medicine, etc) and/or their prospective parents become a “Forever Family”!
*Check out our fundraiser success stories!*